AMR performs phase I, II, III, and IV clinical research trials to support pharmaceutical companies in the development of new drugs, devices, and vaccines at 16 locations across the United States. Over 24 years ago, AMR owners began collaborating based on their mutual respect and shared values. Relationships are the foundation of AMR’s success. Our flexible solutions propel clinical trials from ideas to reality through relationships with industry experts you know.
Industry Relationships AMR is proud to partner with the largest, most reputable companies in the industry. Over 80% of our business comes directly from established relationships with CROs and Sponsors.
These solid relationships form the foundation of our company and empower AMR centers to consistently provide accurate results on-time. Collectively AMR investigators have:
- Completed over 7,749 Clinical Trials
- Enrolled over 145,552 Subjects
- Partnered with over 560 Sponsors and CROs
- Achieved an Average Enrollment Rate of 110%
- Realized an Average Retention Rate of 92% across all Therapeutic Areas