Standardized ProcessOur flexibility makes the difference.
AMR coordinates multi-center studies through standardized processes that maximize economies of scale and provide consistency. This results in shortened timelines and savings to clients. These processes also allow Sponsors/CROs to engage multiple AMR sites in studies requiring multiple centers and diverse populations. Centralized coordination includes, but is not limited to, single-point-of-contact communications/information dissemination as well as standardization of budget, contracts, and study source documentation.
Cross-Center studies are able to:
- Facilitate streamlined communications with the Sponsor and CRO
- Draw from historical and current experience to maximize effeciencies and minimize time frames of each study
- Ensure centralized problem-solving to address issues impacting any study
- Marshal the combined knowledge and expertise of AMR members
- Simplify study monitoring by providing standardized source documents
- Implement scheduled meetings and teleconferences to confer on specific study details, as needed
- Offer standardized budget, contracts and centralized payments with timely regulatory document submissions
- Access to CTMS Enterprise system utilizing a CRO / Sponsor portal providing up-to-date information regarding study status and enrollment specifics
- Perform expanded feasibility assessments and study design/protocol development consults
- Require post-study debriefings to document “lessons learned”
- Identify opportunities to involve all AMR Centers of Excellence as readily available resources