RESEARCH CENTER, LLC
RESEARCH CENTER, LLC
Clinical Trial Services
- Phase I - IV Outpatient Facility
- Limited Overnight Capabilities
MediSphere Medical Research Center
MediSphere conducts Phase II, III and IV clinical research for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutritional and medical device industries. Founded in 1992, MediSphere has participated in more than 750 national and multi-national clinical trials. MediSphere has more than 26,000 volunteers in our patient database. Located in Evansville, Indiana, the major city in the tri-state area, MMRC has great access to a large population in three states inclusive of 30 counties in southern Indiana, western Kentucky and southeast Illinois.
MediSphere occupies a 9,600 square-foot clinical facility in a dedicated medical area less than a mile from St. Mary’s Hospital. Our office includes eight patient exam rooms, large monitor room for our clients, four study coordinator offices, two dedicated recruitment offices, laboratory, regulatory department, studies storage room, dedicated double-locked limited-access storage for investigational product, patient area/lounge for long patient study visits and administrative offices.
MediSphere works with all central IRBs, central labs, and national central patient recruitment services/vendors. MediSphere is most knowledgeable and proficient in all electronic data capture applications with dedicated data entry personnel as well as interactive voice response systems. Being located in the mid-west, MMRC’s study patient volunteers are most compliant, leading to outstanding retention in all studies conducted. MMRC is a dedicated clinical research site with experience in a very broad spectrum of clinical diagnoses. MMRC is complimented by numerous associations with Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Pain Specialists and Urology practices. They are dedicated to quality patient care and client data, and are respected highly as a strong contributor to the medical community and community at large in providing access and opportunities with promising new medical treatments and technologies.
Especially when I have large studies that need large numbers of subjects enrolled quickly and with quality and good investigator oversight, I always involve AMR sites.
VP, US Clinical Operations, ICON Clinical Research
- Founded in 1992
- Located in Evansville, IN
- Conducted 750+ Phase II, III and IV trials
- Patient database 26,000+
- Outpatient Unit with 8 modern equipped exam rooms
- Maintains: FWA, GDUFA, Schedule II – IV, IBC, CLIA Waiver, BioSafety compliance
- Access to process PBMC samples
- Site collaborations of significance: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologists, Pain Specialists/Management, Urologists, Neurologists practices
- Back Up Generator
- Computerized Tomography (CT)
- CT/PET Scanning
- Dedicated double locked limited access Investigational Product Storage (Temp. Controlled)
- DEXA Scanning
- Dry Ice
- Fecal Incontinence Clinic
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Imaging
- Refrigerators / -20°C Freezer
- Spirometry (PFT)
- Treadmill Testing
- Vascular Lab