Clinical Trial Services
- Phase I - IV Outpatient Facility
- Limited Overnight Capabilities
John Ervin, M.D., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.R.
Dr. John E. Ervin is a founding member of The Alliance for Multispecialty Research. Dr. Ervin received his medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine. There he also completed a Residency in Internal Medicine and a Fellowship in Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology. He is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Rheumatology and is ISCD certified in bone densitometry. Dr. Ervin’s professional credentials include Past President of the Society of Principal Investigators, Member of the American Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians and Investigators, Member of the Osteoarthritis Research Society, Past Clinical Preceptor at the University of Kansas School of Medicine, and Past Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine. Dr. Ervin has served as the Principal Investigator for over 700 clinical trials covering a broad spectrum of indications from pediatric vaccine trials to trials in elderly populations, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Center for Pharmaceutical Research
The Center for Pharmaceutical Research’s headquarters is housed in 7,000 square-foot facility with on-site laboratory capabilities. CPR has eight full-time and three part-time clinical research coordinators, seven coordinator assistants, four full-time and one part-time enrollment services study subject recruiters, with a total of 33 full and part-time employees with over 274 years of combined research experience. CPR has the ability to perform procedurally difficult trials and can successfully recruit special populations. Major indication of specialties include: osteoarthritis and vaccines. CPR has the ability to perform liposuction and joint aspiration/injections on site.
The staff was very friendly. I’m satisfied with the program.
- Founded in 1986
- Located in Kansas City, MO
- Conducted 700+ Phase I –IV trials
- Patient site database of 26,000
- Onsite overnight capability: 3 beds
- Outpatient Unit with 11 exam rooms
- Maintains: FWA, BNDD, GDUFA, IBC, Schedule II – IV License, Biosafety Level 2, CLIA Waiver, DMID – approved CQMP
- Ability to process local PBMC samples
- Ability to perform outpatient GYN/surgical procedures, liposuction and joint aspiration/injection
- DEXA Scanning
- Radiology/CT/MRI/PET Scans